GLUTEN FREE pie, no butter and no cooking
For the paste: form: 28cm diameter covered with plastic film to prevent the paste from sticking to the mold.
165 gr almond powder,
100 gr chocolate (70%),
3 soup spoons water
5 soup spoon sugar
- melt chocolate ”aux bain Marie”
- Mix sugar almond powder and chocolate
- spread in mold and put in fridge to harden.
200 gr chocolate,
20 gr sugar,
a little water to melt the chocolate ”au bain Marie”
- separate whites and yolks
- mix yolks and chocolate
- raise 5 eggs whites and ad orange zest
- Delicately mix the melted chocolate and egg whites
- put in the form and in fridge ( alternatively you can put in the freezer)
- Bon apetit.
Sydney and Karin, B&B La Parare