11 Jan – 28 March
29 March – 16 May
17 May – 3 Oct
Annex room: Small room next to the Tower room, sleep two people and can be rented together with the Tower room. Price €65 – €85
You will always get the best price by booking directly with us!
Our prices are inclusive of:
Deposits and cancellations:
- For a reservation of 1 – 3 nights, the deposit is the price of the first night per room.
- For a reservation of 4 nights or more, the deposit is 25% of the total cost of the reservation.
- As a Bed and breakfast is a small structure, a cancellation has a significant impact for us. Any cancellation has to be made in writing and sent by e-mail directly to the owners of the guesthouse, and be confirmed by the same.Cancellations made by the guest:a/ Cancellation 30 days or more before the beginning of the stay: the deposit is refundable if the room can be re-rented for the full period of the cancelled reservation.b/ Cancellation is made less than 30 days before the confirmed arrival date the full amount of the reservation is due.
- The owner will do his utmost to replace the cancelled reservation and a refund will be made for the nights re-rented.
- We advise that you verify your insurance coverage is sufficient (check with your credit card provider – often included)
- We accept payment in cash, French checks, and bank transfer made in advance. We also accept Visa or MasterCard.
- To confirm your booking, please fill out a reservation form, then return it with a deposit or credit card number (Visa or MasterCard – number, expiration date and control number or CRV code).
- If you are at all concerned about having to cancel your trip, please consider buying travel insurance.
Check in/Check out
- Check in time is between 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Let us know if you will be arriving earlier or later so we can make arrangements.
- Check out is by 11:00 a.m.
- La Parare is smoke-free. Smoking is permitted outside being mindful of non-smoking guests.
At La Parare B&B we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at La Parare. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your harddrive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
We may also occasionally use third part platforms to better focus our advertising online. The main platforms used are Facebook, Instagram and Google.
We may also collect email addresses for the purpose of connecting with past, present and future guests. These email addresses are protected and will not be shared with other parties for any reason.
At La Parare we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
La Parare may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers